Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feels like spring...

Today was a beautiful day! Just the right amount of breeze and the perfect temperature. So we decided to spend some time outside and enjoy the weather. Abigail played in her walker and loved the freedom of walking up and down the driveway. After I finished taking photographs of Staten and Abigail outside, Staten took the camera to take a few photos of Abigail with me. I told him I didn't like posed photos and so I squated to her level and reached my arms out for her. She came walking as fast as she could holding out her arms for me and then gave me the biggest hug ever! It was such a sweet moment! Her personality is really starting to show. By the way she said "uh oh!" today. And yesterday she was using her sock to wipe down/dush her pretty blue chair Aunt Gen Gen gave her. My daughter is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment