Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Steps!!!

Yesterday evening, Abigail and I were playing on the floor in the kitchen. She has been standing by herself for a couple days and I had just told my mother earlier in the morning, "oh it will probably be another month before she starts walking...". Well, as we were playing, she stood by herself and realized what she was doing. So she just did it, took a step and then another and fell in to my arms squealing and smiling the whole time. It was awesome! Staten arrived home shortly after and she took little steps for him too. So sweet! No picture to show for it or video at this time but soon. Can you believe it? Our little baby isn't a baby anymore, not really an infant, we are almost in toddler territory! Scary but exciting. I'm so proud of you Abigail Mary-Leigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment