Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 Month Old!


As of June 8, Abigail is one month old. I can't believe it. Everyone is right when they say that time passes so quickly! Her one month check up went well. She is now 10 lbs and 21 1/2" long! The pediatrician said she was right on track and doing great! She does have sensitive skin and we just have to watch that. No problems though. I am including a photo of Abby with her pink elephant that her Aunt Gina gave her. Each month, I plan to take a photo of her with the elephant to record who big she is getting.
We had a good week. Abigail and I went to Wal-Mart all by ourselves. I was very nervous, but we did good. Jennifer is right. It is all about the time of day and her napping schedule. We also went to see Staten at work. She got to see him type on a typewriter. I didn't know those were still around.
It was a good week. She is very fussy still and the evening time is the worst! But hopefully her tummy is adjusting. It is so stressful to not be able to do anything to help make her feel better. We try everything. Whatever works one night usually doesn't work the next. She does enjoy bath time and we are told that helps. One day at a time!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea - I wish I had thought to do it with Blair! Abigail is getting more beautiful by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little girl! My daughter was born in November and it feels like forever ago! She'll be 7 months on Sunday. Enjoy this time. I'll be following your blog. It'll remind me of my days with a newborn which already seem soooo long ago. Feel free to check out my blog for a hint of what is yet to come ;)!

    ReplyDelete