Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Wonderful Suprise! Aunt Brit

Friday at noon, I was feeding Abigail in the pj's still. Staten, I thought, was still at work. No. Out of the blue, he came in the house and said "I have someone who wanted to see you." I was totally confused. First, he is suppose to be at work. Second, who wants to see me this time of day. Everyone I know are at work. In walks my best friend from Georgia, Brittany, aka Aunt Brit. I can not tell you how excited and surprised I was to see her! She and Staten had been planning to surprise me since Abigail was born. I went to bed Friday night thanking God for such a great friend and for a husband who always knows how to make me smile! They are both awesome!
We had a great weekend and Aunt Brit and Abby Lou spent lots of quality time together. Below are a few snapshots from the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey "Mayleigh" You R ADORABLE!!!! I love all of my pictures yall send me!! I love you ALWAYS, Aunt GEN GEN

    ReplyDelete